Transformational Natural Face-Lift Massage
and Facial Acupressure
March 30-April 3 2015, Level I and II
Montecito, Southern CA
Our Live Natural Facial Rejuvenation Program is in 2015
The Home Study Course, Level 1, is available now
Learn Our Unique Natural Facial Rejuvenation System
with Natural Face Lift and Facial Massage and CEUs
A Live program where you get the whole natural rejuvenation experience for yourself March 30-April 3, 2015 in Montecito, Southern California. Click here:
or the Home Study Course, Level 1, in the comfort of your own home and your own timing. Click here:
Watch our Intro Video and student stories at www.RejuvenateMyFace.com
Blend facial acupressure and natural facial rejuvenation massage techniques to bring softness and balance to your face, being and life energies
Lift Your Face, Lift Your Spirits with Natural Facial Rejuvenation!
Natural Facial Rejuvenation through Face-Lift massage, facial massage, is a blend of the best of traditional and modern healing touch. The facial acupressure work is rooted deep in the Chinese Medicine tradition and was taught to Dr Susan Lange, OMD, L.Ac by her first acupuncture teacher, Dr. Frances Wong, in Hong Kong in the early 1970’s. We blend this with skillful gentle touch that comes from biodynamic craniosacral roots to rejuvenate the face, the body and its structural balance.
We will be teaching Self Help skills so you do not need to be a practitioner for the Natural Facial Rejuvenation Class, Level 1
In this class you will learn information and skills that help you and your clients to:
Natural Facial Rejuvenation Class with Face Lift Massage, Level I
- Improve elasticity and tone in the skin, connective tissue and muscular layers of the face
- Enhance circulation of lymph, blood and chi
- Restore expressivity, joy and youthfulness to the face
- Bring relaxation to the whole body through contacting the social engagement nervous system
- Read and transform underlying stagnations, weaknesses and imbalances reflected in the face, – the yin and the yang.
- Evaluate your face for before and after assessment – Bring a mirror to witness the immediate effects of this technique!
Natural Facial Rejuvenation Class with Face Lift Massage, Level II, Live Class
- Increases acupressure contacts and the in-depth understanding for more powerful effect
- Completes the Dr. Wong acupressure face-lift sequence for an easy daily routine you can teach your clients
- Deepens exploration of fascial and muscular relationships of the face and neck for tighter, firmer skin
- Deepens understanding of the breathing face and tissue and bony relationships
- Deepens understanding of the five element personality and face shapes and their importance in face-lift massage to assess underlying issues. You will be learning an overview of Chinese Face Reading for this.
- Gives tools to work with releasing the tensions and weaknesses that create wrinkles, lines, flab and sagging, for greater tone and resilience
- Explores the complex issues that affect and are affected by face-lift massage, i.e. dental work, cosmetic surgery, environmental exposure and emotions
For student stories from our recent Natural Facial Rejuvenation Classes click here: www.RejuvenateMyFace.com
Contact us at:
info(@)MeridianHolistic.com • (US) 310-395-9525 ext2#
Find us online at:
Complete Level I & II Natural Facial
Rejuvenation Residential Retreat
$1500 – Full Tuition
$997 – Reduced price for all four days if
paid up to 6 weeks in advance.
The workshop will be held at The Center for Spiritual Renewal in Santa Barbara, California during Easter week in 2015. The retreat is known for its combination of beauty, peace, and tranquility. Take a look at this beautiful location:
Rooms are very limited at this gorgeous Retreat Center. If you are thinking of coming, don’t wait. Book now or the rooms will all be taken!
The Center for Spiritual Renewal Board and Lodging is a separate cost. Contact us directly for more information and for room reservations – if still available.
For those already having completed Level 1, come be with us and experience the entire series live and go to a deeper level.
Refund Policy: If a class participant finds it necessary to withdraw up to six weeks in advance, the full tuition is refunded less a $100 administration fee. If a participant withdraws after that time, all tuition is nonrefundable, but may be applied to a future seminar.
The Program begins Monday, March 30th, at 2:00 p.m. and concludes on Friday, April 3rd, at noon. Students are welcome to stay over until noon on Saturday, April 4th, to continue integrating their deep work.
Continuing Education Hours available.Acupuncture Continuing Education Hours, 7 hours for Level I, 21 hours for Level II for a total of 28 CEUs
Nursing Cotinuing Education Hours available. Provider approved by the Cal. Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 12248 for 7 contact hours. Level I, for 21 contact hours Level II for a total of 28 CEUs
LifeShapes is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider. 7 continuing education hours are available for Level I, 21 continuing education hours for level II for a total of 28 CEUs.
Contact: Meridian Center 310 395 9525 or info(@)MeridianHolistic.com
For student stories from our most recent Natural Facial Rejuvenation, Facial Massage Classes, Level 1 click here: www.RejuvenateMyFace.com