Natural Facial Rejuvenation
with Face Lift Massage
HOME STUDY (16 CEUs) NOW
AND LIVE COURSES IN
Level I – West LA , CA
Level II – West LA , CA
Learn to blend acupressure and natural facial rejuvenation techniques to bring softness and balance to your face, being and life energies
Lift Your Face, Lift Your Spirits!
WITH NATURAL FACIAL REJUVENATION AND FACE LIFT MASSAGE in 2013-2014
Transformational natural Face-Lift massage is a blend of the best of traditional and modern healing touch. The acupressure work is rooted deep in Chinese Medicine tradition and was taught to Dr Susan Lange, OMD, L.Ac by her first acupuncture teacher, Dr. Frances Wong, in Hong Kong in the early 1970’s. We blend this with skillful gentle touch that comes from craniosacral roots to effectively rejuvenate the face, the body and its structural balance.
In this Natural Facial Rejuvenation Class we will be teaching Self Help skills so you do not need to be a practitioner for Level 1
If you can't make it LIVE, we will also be offering a Natural Facial Rejuvenation Home Study course, for Level 1 (16 CEUs)
In this class you will learn information and skills that help you and your clients to:
Natural Facial Rejuvenation Class, Level I
- Improve elasticity and tone in the skin, connective tissue and muscular layers of the face
- Enhance circulation of lymph, blood and chi
- Restore expressivity, joy and youthfulness to the face
- Bring relaxation to the whole body through contacting the social engagement nervous system
- Read and transform underlying stagnations, weaknesses and imbalances reflected in the face, – the yin and the yang.
- Evaluate your face for before and after assessment – Bring a mirror to witness the immediate effects of this technique!
Natural Facial Rejuvenation Class, Level II
- Increases acupressure contacts and the in-depth understanding for more powerful effect
- Completes the Dr. Wong acupressure face-lift sequence for an easy daily routine you can teach your clients
- Deepens exploration of fascial and muscular relationships of the face and neck for tighter, firmer skin
- Deepens understanding of the breathing face and tissue and bony relationships
- Deepens understanding of the five element personality and face shapes and their importance in face-lift massage to assess underlying issues. You will be learning an overview of Chinese Face Reading for this.
- Gives tools to specifically work with releasing the tensions and weaknesses that create wrinkles, lines, flab and sagging
- Explores the complex issues that affect and are affected by face-lift massage, i.e. dental work, cosmetic surgery, environmental exposure and emotions
For students' stories from our recent Natural Facial Rejuvenation, Level 1 Classes click here: www.RejuvenateMyFace.com
Mary Louise Muller, M.Ed., RCST, RPP, is a gifted biodynamic craniosacral therapist in private practice in Murrieta and Los Angeles, CA. She is the developer of Resonant Healing and an internationally recognized teacher and author. Mary Louise has been active in the healing arts for 35 years.
Contact us at:
info(@)MeridianHolistic.com • 310-395-9525 ext 2#
Find us online at:
Course Tuition Level I One Day
$250 - full tuition includes 7 CE hrs
$197 – reduced tuition if paid 4 weeks in advance, + CE hrs
Plus SPECIAL BONUS # 1: "Five Element Mini Face Lift Chart" to use at home
Level II, Three Day Course
$597 – full tuition includes 21 CE hrs
$547 – reduced tuition if paid 4 weeks in advance + CE hrs
Another SPECIAL BONUS:
If you sign up for both Level 1 & Level 2 more than 4 weeks in advance of taking your Level 1 class, the tuition for both Levels is $597 … TOTAL! (That's a $200 discount early bird special!)
Level 1 One Day 9:30 to 6:00
Level 2 Three Day 9:30 to 6:15 Days 1 and 2
9:00 to 5:00 Day 3
Refund Policy- If a class participant finds it necessary to withdraw up to four weeks in advance, the full deposit is refunded (less a $50 servicing fee). If a participant withdraws after that time, all tuition is nonrefundable, but may be applied to a future seminar.
Continuing Education Hours (CEUs) available.
Acupuncture Continuing Education Hours, CEUs, 7 hours for Level I, 21 hours for Level II
Nursing Continuing Education Hours available. Provider approved by the Cal. Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 12248 for 7 contact hours. Level I, for 21 contact hours Level II
LifeShapes is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider. 7 continuing education hours are available for Level I, 21 continuing education hours for level II.
Contact: Meridian Center 310 395 9525