Transformational Face-Lift Massage
April 21, 2012, Level I – West LA, CA
April 22-24, 2012, Level II – West LA, CA
Our Live Natural Facial Rejuvenation Program for 2012 has completed
The Hone Study Course only is available at this point
Learn Our Unique Natural Facial Rejuvenation System
with Face Lift Massage and CEUs
Live Classes where you get the whole natural rejuvenation experience for yourself
or Home Study in the comfort of your own home
Watch our Intro Video and student stories at www.RejuvenateMyFace.com
Blend acupressure and natural facial rejuvenation techniques to bring softness and balance to your face, being and life energies
Lift Your Face, Lift Your Spirits with Natural Facial Rejuvenation!
Natural Facial Rejuvenation through Face-Lift massage is a blend of the best of traditional and modern healing touch. The acupressure work is rooted deep in Chinese Medicine tradition and was taught to Dr Susan Lange, OMD, L.Ac by her first acupuncture teacher, Dr. Frances Wong, in Hong Kong in the early 1970’s. We blend this with skillful gentle touch that comes from biodynamic craniosacral roots to rejuvenate the face, the body and its structural balance.
We will be teaching Self Help skills so you do not need to be a practitioner for the Natural Facial Rejuvenation Class, Level 1
In this class you will learn information and skills that help you and your clients to:
Natural Facial Rejuvenation Class with Face Lift Massage, Level I
- Improve elasticity and tone in the skin, connective tissue and muscular layers of the face
- Enhance circulation of lymph, blood and chi
- Restore expressivity, joy and youthfulness to the face
- Bring relaxation to the whole body through contacting the social engagement nervous system
- Read and transform underlying stagnations, weaknesses and imbalances reflected in the face, – the yin and the yang.
- Evaluate your face for before and after assessment – Bring a mirror to witness the immediate effects of this technique!
Natural Facial Rejuvenation Class with Face Lift Massage, Level II
- Increases acupressure contacts and the in-depth understanding for more powerful effect
- Completes the Dr. Wong acupressure face-lift sequence for an easy daily routine you can teach your clients
- Deepens exploration of fascial and muscular relationships of the face and neck for tighter, firmer skin
- Deepens understanding of the breathing face and tissue and bony relationships
- Deepens understanding of the five element personality and face shapes and their importance in face-lift massage to assess underlying issues. You will be learning an overview of Chinese Face Reading for this.
- Gives tools to work with releasing the tensions and weaknesses that create wrinkles, lines, flab and sagging, for greater tone and resilience
- Explores the complex issues that affect and are affected by face-lift massage, i.e. dental work, cosmetic surgery, environmental exposure and emotions
For student stories from our recent Natural Facial Rejuvenation Classes click here: www.RejuvenateMyFace.com
Contact us at:
info(@)MeridianHolistic.com • (US) 310-395-9525 ext2#
Find us online at:
Course Tuition for Natural Facial Rejuvenation Class, Level I, One Day, 7 CEUs
$250.00 - full tuition includes 7 CE hrs
$197.00 – reduced tuition if paid up to 4 weeks in advance inc. CE hrs
$97.00 for returning graduates
Plus SPECIAL BONUS: "Five Element Mini Natural Face Lift Chart" to use at home
Course Tuition for Natural Facial Rejuvenation Class, Level II, Three Days. 21 CEUs
$597 – full payment includes 21 CE hrs
$547 – reduced price if paid up to 4 weeks in advance inc. CE hrs
Another Natural Facial Rejuvenation SPECIAL BONUS:
If you sign up & pay for both Level 1 & Level 2 more than 4 weeks in advance of taking your Level 1 class, the tuition for both Levels is $547 … TOTAL! (That's a $300 discount early bird special!)
Level 1 One Day 9:30 to 6:00
Level 2 Three Day 9:30 to 6:15 Days 1 and 2
9:00 to 5:00 Day 3
Refund Policy- If a class participant finds it necessary to withdraw up to four weeks in advance of taking their level 1 Class, the full deposit is refunded. If a participant withdraws after that time, all tuition is nonrefundable, but may be applied to a future seminar.
Continuing Education Hours available.
Acupuncture Continuing Education Hours pending, 7 hours for Level I, 21 hours for Level II
Nursing Continuing Education Hours available. Provider approved by the Cal. Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 12248 for 7 contact hours. Level I, for 21 contact hours Level II
LifeShapes is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider. 7 continuing education hours are available for Level I, 21 continuing education hours for level II.
Contact: Meridian Center 310 395 9525 or info(@)MeridianHolistic.com