Next Program – 2014
April Level I – West LA, CA
April Level II – West LA, CA
LEARN OUR UNIQUE FACIAL REJUVENATION SYSTEM
WITH NATURAL FACE LIFT MASSAGE (CEUs)
Watch our Intro Video at www.RejuvenateMyFace.com
Blend acupressure and natural facial rejuvenation techniques to bring softness and balance to your face, being and life energies
Lift Your Face, Lift Your Spirits with the Lange-Muller method of Natural Facial Rejuvenation!
OPTION ONE: LIVE NATURAL FACIAL REJUVENATION CLASSES (7-28 CEUs)
OPTION TWO: NATURAL FACIAL REJUVENATION HOME STUDY COURSE, Level 1, (15-16 CEUs)
Natural Facial Rejuvenation with Face-Lift massage is a blend of the best of traditional and modern healing touch. The acupressure work is rooted deep in Chinese tradition and was taught to Dr Susan Lange, OMD, L.Ac by her first acupuncture teacher, Dr. Frances Wong, in Hong Kong in the early 1970’s. We blend this with skillful gentle touch that comes from biodynamic craniosacral roots to transform the face, the body and its structural balance.
We will be teaching Self Help skills so you do not need to be a practitioner for Level 1
In this class you will learn information and skills that help you and your clients to:
NATURAL FACIAL REJUVENATION, Level I (1 Day)
- Improve elasticity and tone in the skin, connective tissue and muscular layers of the face
- Enhance circulation of lymph, blood and chi
- Restore expressivity, joy and youthfulness to the face
- Bring relaxation to the whole body through contacting the social engagement nervous system
- Read and transform underlying stagnations, weaknesses and imbalances reflected in the face, – the yin and the yang.
- Evaluate your face for before and after assessment – Bring a mirror to witness the immediate effects of this technique!
NATURAL FACIAL REJUVENATION, Level II (3 Day)
- Increases acupressure contacts and the in-depth understanding for more powerful effect
- Completes the Dr. Wong acupressure face-lift sequence for an easy daily routine you can teach your clients
- Deepens exploration of fascial and muscular relationships of the face and neck for tighter, firmer skin
- Deepens understanding of the breathing face and tissue and bony relationships
- Deepens understanding of the five element personality and face shapes and their importance in face-lift massage to assess underlying issues. You will be learning an overview of Chinese Face Reading for this.
- Gives tools to work with releasing the tensions and weaknesses that create wrinkles, lines, flab and sagging, for greater tone and resilience
- Explores the complex issues that affect and are affected by face-lift massage, i.e. dental work, cosmetic surgery, environmental exposure and emotions
For student stories from our recent Natural Facial Rejuvenation Classes click here: www.RejuvenateMyFace.com
Contact us at:
info (@)MeridianHolistic.com • 310-395-9525 ext 2#
Find us online at:
Course Tuition for Natural Facial Rejuvenation Class, Level I One Day
$250.00 – full payment includes 7 CE hrs
$197.00 – reduced tuition up to 4 weeks in advance inc. CE hrs
$97.00 for returning graduates
Plus SPECIAL BONUS: “Five Element Mini, Natural Face Lift Chart” to use at home
Course Tuition for Natural Facial Rejuvenation Class, Level II, Three Days
Level II Three Day
$750 – full tuition includes 21 CE hrs
$697 – reduced tuition if paid up to 4 weeks in advance inc.CE hrs
Level 1 One Day 9:30 to 6:00
Level 2 Three Day 9:30 to 6:15 Days 1 and 2
9:00 to 5:00 Day 3
Refund Policy- If a class participant finds it necessary to withdraw up to four weeks in advance of the Level 1 Class, the full deposit is refunded (less a $50 servicing fee). If a participant withdraws after that time, all tuition is nonrefundable, but may be applied to a future seminar.
Continuing Education Hours (CEUs) available.
Acupuncture Continuing Education Hours, 7 hours for Level I, 21 hours for Level II, (28 CEUs total)
Nursing Continuing Education Hours available. Provider approved by the Cal. Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 12248 for 7 contact hours. Level I, for 21 contact hours Level II (28 CEUs total)
LifeShapes is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider. 7 continuing education hours are available for Level I, 21 continuing education hours for level II. (28 CEUs total)
Contact: Meridian Center 310 395 9525 ext 1# or info(@)MeridianHolistic.com
To order our Natural Facial Rejuvenation, Facial Massage, Home Study Course, Level 1, click here:
For student stories from our most recent Level 1 Classes click here: www.RejuvenateMyFace.com